Tuesday, August 28, 2012

By Design

I often marvel at the beauty of Nature... Her form, Her beauty, Her sense of both the grand and the subtle. But my nature, the "Nature of Glen", is ultimately about HUMAN nature.

I have a great love of nature of course, but I am also a lover of music, of ethnic food, art & design. I love to see line, form, movement wherever it exists, whether it be found in the natural or human-designed world. So this evening, I want to show you pics largely without trees and flowers. These are photos that show human nature and aspiration, trying to create new things that inspire, that create a different kind of beauty.

Let me show you what I mean...







































Beauty is beauty, wherever it is found!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!