Monday, October 29, 2012

Random Pics of a Grey Day

I had to go out today to renew a prescription. I picked one of the lulls in the morning rain, and decised to bring my camera. Not much nature between home and the pharmacy, but some interesting architectural details along the way, including a quick trip into the Loblaws in the former Maple Leaf Gardens.

A little later this afternoon, as the winds began to howl, I grabbed a couple more soggy shots from our balcony.

























We'll see if I get out during the arrival of the "superstorm" to take a few more...



...and here are a few more from tonight, about an hour before the worst of the storm is to begin here, in Toronto.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!