Monday, October 29, 2012

Waiting for Sandy... and Hello to Egypt!

Yesterday was a hectic day, with a full day at work, and then a work-related dinner at the Distillery District restaurant, Tappo. So, there were no new pics. I'm off today and tomorrow, but with the nasty remnants of Hurricane Sandy rapidly approaching, I may not be able to get out for photos much.

That said, thanks to all who visited my photo blog in the past day or so! It was one of the most geographically diverse days I've ever seen. Welcome to first pageviews from Egypt, and returns from Russia, Germany, Uruguay, India & Mexico!

Don't forget that you can leave me a message on here, whether about the photos, or not! I'd be glad to hear from all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!