Sunday, June 9, 2013

Glorious June: Part 2

The weather here in Toronto continues to improve. This afternoon I will be out in my balcony garden doing some serious arranging and planting of herbs, a tomato vine and some flowers. Meanwhile, though, there are more pics from last week to share with you, my online friends.

Last weekend, my partner and I took a long (6 hour) walk through some of our favourite urban neighbourhoods: Cabbagetown, Corktown, the Distillery District, and Harbourfront. These are some more pics from that lovely walk. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as we we enjoyed our day!

And, if you aren't from around here, come visit Toronto some time and let us show you these favourite corners of our city!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!