Sunday, June 16, 2013

Water, Water Everywhere!

Well, it certainly has been a rainier June than normal! So far, we have have had double the normal amount of rain in Toronto, and triple that of last June. One of the benefits, however has been that everything is lush and green. An added bonus is that I haven't had to water my balcony garden since I planted it.

With the thought of water foremost in my mind today, I thought I'd look through my thousands of older photos to find various with the theme of "water". Some of them are of rainy days, some of nature bodies of water in there various v"moods", and others are of man-made water features.

Take a look with me as I explore a few of the myriad faces of Water!

Hope you enjoyed! See you all again soon!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!