Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More of June in the City!

This morning didn't start well: still grey and damp from the torrential rains of yesterday and last night. But, as promised, the day improved as the afternoon wore on.

Thank God! I was feeling a little cooped up from the recent rains, and far too much paperwork for my student finances for the coming school year. As soon as it was plausible and polite (as we had a guest), I fled outside for some fresh air, exercise, and a mental break from the tedium of paperwork.

So glad I did!

What a lovely, warm and delightful afternoon: flowers, bees and sunshine galore. Just what I needed, and perfect for...what else... more photos!

Here are a few of today's pics. More will follow tomorrow!!















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment, compliment OR suggestion. All kinds of comments are welcome!